Frustration Free Lyric Writing
Stop arguing with your lyrics… learn deliberate songwriting techniques to write strong lyrics that evoke emotions in your audience.
20 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Lyric writing sounds like it should be easy but then you start struggling to write lyrics that don’t sound cheesy and amateur…
In Frustration Free Lyric Writing you’ll learn to:
- Stop fighting with yourself as you write.
- Stop writing cringy lyrics that don’t make sense.
- Use intentional strategies to plan and write lyrics easily so you can stop throwing out half finished, broken songs.
- How to start with a big idea to keep yourself on track and focus your creativity.
- To catch their attention with your lyrics so your audience keeps listening to the end of your song.
- How to pack more meaning into your songs with figurative language, imagery and metaphor so your audience gets lost in your song with you.
- Understand the why and how of rhyming so your lyrics don’t sound cheesy.
- Find out how to use the sounds of your words to create stronger relationships in your lyrics.
- Basic and advanced rhyme schemes to give your song sections variety and contrast.
- Finish song lyrics you're proud to share!
Once you’ve finished this course you’ll write lyrics without the struggle and songwriter’s block will be a distant memory!
This is the second module of the Ultimate Songwriting Jumpstart, and includes the Song Starter Kit (module 1) to help you explore lyric ideas and plan your song before you start writing.
- Intentional Lyric Writing 00:15:00
- Intentional Strategies 00:05:00
- Catch and Keep Their Attention 00:14:00
- Catch Their Attention Quiz 00:05:00
- Lyric Writing Techniques 00:14:00
- Assonance, Alliteration and Consonance 00:05:00
- Rhyme in Song 00:09:00
- Rhyme Quiz 00:05:00
- Rhyme Schemes 00:16:00
- Rhyme Scheme Quiz 00:05:00
- Lyric Writing Best Practices Unlimited
- Song Sections Quiz 00:05:00
- course_main 00:00:00
- action_home_bottom_sections 00:00:00
- Finishing Module 2 00:09:00
- Finishing Module 2 Quiz 00:05:00